My photo
I believe we all have our own reasons.

Tuesday, July 19

Where you belong?

Ahhh I  miss that feeling I get every time I log on blogspot. That sense of belonging, you know? I have been waiting impatiently for the time of only me, keyboard and my blog. That serene moment to pour all heart's feelings (as if I could put em in words), the clock that's ticking doesn't matter much but only satisfaction after publishing the post could make worth of it all. That's how deep my relationship with blogging is. Enough said. 

Hm that might be exaggerated much. LOL pardon me, pardon for not updating this blog for so long, a month and more is indeed very long. So pardon. Let me begin with the internet connection there (in my campus). There's WIFI every fucking where but the only place that is useful is around the Library, even at the faculty; the WIFI is nearly as close to non-existent. Like uh? You know. Better don't have it all, I won't shit about it much. Another place, the college. Even BROADBAND connection sucks balls. I haven't had it yet but based on true story, it won't work well and only on certain time. Come on. Internet connection stresses many students already. Can miracle happen or somethin? But it's really not that bad, I still can connect on very limited time, using only my iTouch. Laptop can never one. So much for living there, isn't it?

That shit aside, college life is fine so far. I am here in KL right now, it's mid term holiday :) :) :) Bad news, a week only :( :( :( Can I just.... Uh. But still I am grateful I could spend times with my family, friends and boyfriend ♥ ♥ ♥ I have been longing for the moment to be with them, that sense of belonging, again. Happy, happy, happy. Hehehehe. Life in Seri Iskandar.... Let me give you a picture, I've grown tanned, sunburned, and a bit perplexed as of my thin/fatter issue, for I came home on the 1st of July, and I was fatter than I was before. I came home last Saturday and someone told me I looked thinner. Can ah? Not that I'm complaining. LOL wut~~ Moving on, it has been 4 days spent, only 4 days left. Gonna make everyday counts! 

I have 3 assignments actually. Still on progress I think...? Well then, I can't waste time for what I have been given is so littlest, gonna update if ever I turn out to be not busy. Have a good day mates! 

xx

Blog Archive

Visits