Days in Perlis are coming to an end. Which is sad? Indeed it is. Friday night was my brother's moment, the night that was both great and nerve wrecking. But alhamdulillah everything went well though there were some challenges that we have to go through. We have each other, that matters when nothing does. My sister (I love typing that) looked gorgeous as always, relatives were \m/. The journey to my sister's house and the mosque; precious. Fer sho a sweet memory to be kept. Me and my third brother, Asyraf sang and screamed our hearts out to songs on Red FM. Hehe. The only radio station available for God's sake, we could come close to some Thailand's radio station in any time. Rocketeer's totally our song. Asyraf drove Hafiz's car (the one who's married) with me. There were approximately 20 cars, relatives (there were some bailing because of work), Hafiz's friends (his childhood friends were there too, made everything completed). They stayed in homestays we provided. Even grandiose than our place. For them we will. LOL. So anyways, the night ended, the "nikah" ceremony- emotional. Me and Mumy attempted to hold it together, we err got astray.
So today was the reception. Hectic for I was late. My contact lens dropped so I ended up wearing glasses. Nice one. Overall, everything went so well. My brother is happy, my sister is happy. We all are happy. Cannot wait for reception on 26th in KL. I miss KL, speaking of which. I really do. I miss my room. I miss my friends. Probably going back to KL tomorrow morning. So later? Here's some pictures anyway!
So today was the reception. Hectic for I was late. My contact lens dropped so I ended up wearing glasses. Nice one. Overall, everything went so well. My brother is happy, my sister is happy. We all are happy. Cannot wait for reception on 26th in KL. I miss KL, speaking of which. I really do. I miss my room. I miss my friends. Probably going back to KL tomorrow morning. So later? Here's some pictures anyway!
xx
