Come on, everyone has their past. Whether it's a decent one, the fucked up one or seriously whatsoever that you may define. Past is indeed past doesn't it? My point is now, I don't get it why some people can't seem to get over my past. As if I was the only one who has had that kind of past as they might think of through the days of their mediocre lifeless lives. Trust me with this, I am way far over my past. (note: the past is regarding this particular time of the past, not completely my whole past, just this one small time) In fact, I love my past for it was the one whole journey that made me who I am today. It startled me of how some people just could not shut the fuck up about what had happened for almost 4 years from now. You were someone from my past, you were in it. So you think you have the absolute mighty to blab about it everywhere you go? No you don't. My past was something that I would never wish for any other humans to deal with because no I don't think anyone could get through it and be sane again. I am no underestimating, but being blunt anyway. My past was no perfection. My past was something I am thankful for today, that something I have learnt so much things from and it made me certainly who I am beneath and deep within right this moment. You see, I am not the only one who screwed up, I admit I screwed big time for trusting big once upon a time ago but I only screwed a tiny bit part of my life back then. And what you talked about were micro little shits of my past; I definitely have better stories than what you have ever known. Fuck I ain't proving myself to you. You knew so littlest, dear. And say, your knowledge of my life stayed right there (of the littlest shits) for you don't deserve anything from it. I embrace my past, and with you seemingly urging to make spread of it seems ludicrous. Yea, I get your intention, to embarrass, to have some laughs. Ah, Allah will pay. I'm breathing. You see, I am proud of the past I had. I am proud that I fell and got up on my own. I am proud to leave that particular time in the past behind that contained all of you inhuman people. I am proud. I have achieved and accomplished so much than all of you did and that is one thing that I am very proud of until now. We have our own lives, don't we? Please just leave my past already, it's not yours. Upgrade your sense a bit. Could you? I say, the past shall stay past. It's better off. And remember, what about your past, mf?
With love,
xx
