I have had my fair share when it comes to love, relationships and such more. Who have not right? That would be such a miss. But now due to the fortuitous thinking I have been dealing with a few days ago, I shall divulge my thoughts in ways that perhaps in sparseness ones but most probably all in words I would assure.
I once heard that when you reach this one point of care for a particular person, a boy or a girl, then it is love. I also heard that when you fall in love with someone, you would just know. And all other theories of what I have heard which are so little. I become heedless for like I aforesaid I have had my fair share. Not at all ignorant but there's a point of that that perhaps I reached before you or whoever do. Done.
We all feel somehow, eventually that we are really in love with someone. I'm certain we all feel that at least one time in their lives. Like you know all the typical love and relationships stuffs, but have you ever come across wondering is that love? Is that really how we should feel when we fall in love?
Do enlighten me. As for me, from my experiences, the uncertainty comes by and it hits me hard. If I was in love, if I was really in love, I would not do anything that I did when I was with that certain someone. I would never purposely did that something when he treated me bad for just one day, I should have been patient, I should have been completely loyal. Back then I would say I attempted to be the best for him and such but now I come to realize I did not try anything at all. Screw everything else like the sacrifice, the wound, the times, the care, those were all so real. But with these real emotions going on that one time, those were just it all. Were those love?
Maybe, just maybe I never really fell..
xx
I once heard that when you reach this one point of care for a particular person, a boy or a girl, then it is love. I also heard that when you fall in love with someone, you would just know. And all other theories of what I have heard which are so little. I become heedless for like I aforesaid I have had my fair share. Not at all ignorant but there's a point of that that perhaps I reached before you or whoever do. Done.
We all feel somehow, eventually that we are really in love with someone. I'm certain we all feel that at least one time in their lives. Like you know all the typical love and relationships stuffs, but have you ever come across wondering is that love? Is that really how we should feel when we fall in love?
Do enlighten me. As for me, from my experiences, the uncertainty comes by and it hits me hard. If I was in love, if I was really in love, I would not do anything that I did when I was with that certain someone. I would never purposely did that something when he treated me bad for just one day, I should have been patient, I should have been completely loyal. Back then I would say I attempted to be the best for him and such but now I come to realize I did not try anything at all. Screw everything else like the sacrifice, the wound, the times, the care, those were all so real. But with these real emotions going on that one time, those were just it all. Were those love?
Maybe, just maybe I never really fell..
xx
